SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Syndicado is a sales driven film and TV distribution company focused on new platforms such as digital cable VOD, broadband and mobile. We are digital sales distributors for small to medium size distribution companies, film and television producers. We pitch, sell and distribute primarily documentaries, independent film, and kids TV series across the industry’s leading digital service providers in the U.S. and Canada such as Amazon, Netflix, iTunes, Microsoft xBox, Mobovivo, Rogers, Bell, inDemand, Vudu, hulu, YouTube and more.
• Curate documentaries and specific collections of films for our website.
• Maintain and update websites with new films and available links
• Select a list of documentaries to be profiled each week on our site and various social
• Write intros to each film and the selection of films, why they’re relevant, how they relate
to what’s going on in news and current events now
• Write mini film reviews and post online and on our social media Web properties.
• Seek out 3rd party blog and online content sources to partner with and explore
Skills & Requirements
• Must have samples of writing and be prepared to discuss how you use social media, or
would use it to promote titles; brands, etc.
• Must love to write and be knowledgeable and interested in Documentaries
• Experience and capability using photo editing programs
• Must be confident and knowledgeable in a MAC environment
• Must be comfortable working in a small office environment
• Must be interested in digital distribution
• Web and social media savvy.
What we offer
• An opportunity for full time placement post internship
• Grassroots experience and knowledge in to the future of the media industry
• An opportunity to stretch, learn beyond what you’ve been taught over the past 31⁄2 years
• Casual but savvy environment
• Variety of tasks, responsibilities and willingness to develop new opportunities based on
• Organic, free trade coffee.
Please send cover letter & CV highlighting your relevant experience, reason for interest in this role, top objective at the end of the term and your top 3 favourite docs to: email@example.com
To learn more about our library visit: syndicado.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/syndicado
Follow us on Twitter:@syndicado